Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-16 18:24:38

ivatigoal
Website

Exoclick banned with no reason

Exoclick seems to be one of those arrogant companies who can close your account with no warnings and of course keep all your money. Just be careful with them after so many years being a publisher they closed my account for no other reason than we urity reasons but anything more is classified. F@ck that they kept my money and did not give me any reply back. Just be careful with them.

Analtube4u

#2 2015-03-16 19:13:19

Double_D
Website

Re: Exoclick banned with no reason

Thanks for the warning, but do you have a suspicion why they've banned you?

I do not know if it concerns about a lot of money but they are quite active on this forum make contact with them or post what you have posted here they automatically make contact with you.

http://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-progr … t=Exoclick

suc6 and ill hope you get your money back.
greetings
Jaco

#3 2015-03-16 20:11:05

ivatigoal
Website

The only thing they told me was security reasons and nothing more. They even told me that they will not share any further information with me. They are arrogant and they kept money they don't own. It is not much but still not their money!!!! They took it from the advertisers and never gave them to the publishers. We are not animals neither criminals. We put too much effort to our sites and try to make some profit, for some arrogant people to ban us without reason and without giving us the right to appeal keeping our money. Rediculous.

Analtube4u

#4 2015-03-16 20:28:59

Double_D
Website

I totally agree with you, Ivatigoal.
I have that opinion a long time that they took from the advertisers and never give it to us the "publishers".

#5 2015-03-18 13:00:15

Eri

most companies out there takes 30% porfit from every transaction.
Is better to advertise your programs PPS than PPC if you have good google traffic.

Best Adult Affilitate Network:
ExoClick
Best Deals on Dedicated Servers - CDN
INXY

Board footer