Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-05-09 00:21:07

mantaray

Embed Video - Not Working/Can't Delete

I just tried the Embed Video option and it seemed to work, however when I click on the video (on the site) I get this error:

Query: SELECT COUNT(*) AS total_related FROM video_tags AS t INNER JOIN video_category AS c ON (c.video_id = t.video_id AND c.cat_id IN ()) WHERE t.name IN ('maya babe sex') AND t.video_id != 5
Error Message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')) WHERE t.name IN ('maya babe sex') AND t' at line 3
Error Number: 1064

Plus, in the Manage Videos tab it doesn't show up; So I have no direct way of deleting the video.
(In fact, now the Manage Videos isn't showing any videos, there are 2: One embed, one upload ... neither showing)

Help smile

#2 2011-05-09 00:45:07

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Embed Video - Not Working/Can't Delete

That happened because  you did not add a category for your video. Go to Admin -> Tools -> Orphan Videos and the video should appear. You will be able to edit it.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2011-05-09 00:45:23

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Embed Video - Not Working/Can't Delete

Hmm...i should enforce category selection sad

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer