Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-05-10 19:07:08

Pikeypete
Website

Just a heads up about advertising.

Adbrite/Blacklabel Ads are going to stop paying if a site is just pulling the content from other sources/sites.
There's no point having the ads on your site, you're not going to get paid.
Email I received from them this morning:

Hi Pete,

Thank you for contacting adBrite!

You will need to add original content to your sites in order for new zones to be approved.  We require sites to consist of original content, and will not approve sites that consist primarily of content reprinted from other sources.

For a complete list of our rules visit our Advertiser Acceptable Use Policy, located here: http://help.adbrite.com/index.php?actio … artlang=en

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask.

Regards,

Madison B.

Obviously I'll be changing ads.

#2 2011-05-10 19:19:15

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Just a heads up about advertising.

Hmm...i'm running a few sites that only embed from other tubes. They didnt send me any emails. I think you can have X% embeds and the rest your own videos. I'm thinking of moving to my own hosted videos on all my sites because the profit can be bigger. You can make from PPC and then from PPS/REVSHARE (not at start, but it works out at some point) + google indexes your site better.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2011-05-10 19:40:45

Eri

Re: Just a heads up about advertising.

No problem, there are other adult ad companies that converts better, exoclick,adxpansion,ero-advertising.

Last edited by Eri (2011-05-10 19:41:01)

Best Adult Affilitate Network:
ExoClick
Best Deals on Dedicated Servers - CDN
INXY

Board footer