Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-05-21 13:14:44

Coscast

Your Servers/Hosting

Hi

Would be interesting to see what you girls/guys use. Pls post your Serverplan. ( HDD, Bandwith, Portspeed)
Why? I try to find a Hoster but i must say i'm pretty sure we will use 100tb.com again, but this time with 4x1tb Harddrives smile. BUT, maybe there is another company which offers better Prices. I'am open to suggestions. You may post your affiliate links.
But please NO shared/vps hosting crap. I prefer US American hosters because i target the US Visitors (good speeds there), but a good downlink to EU would be nice. All that i had with 100tb.com, but maybe there are more companies which offer that.

PS: Maybe you can offer a testfile for me, to check the speeds to EU. 100mb is enough.

Last edited by Coscast (2011-05-21 13:15:32)

sgt-halfsize-banner.jpg

#2 2011-05-21 13:56:04

Eri

Re: Your Servers/Hosting

I work up to 3 years with adult tubes. I am using securedservers for a year now is great. I had fdcservers before but their speed was low.

Best Adult Affilitate Network:
ExoClick
Best Deals on Dedicated Servers - CDN
INXY

#3 2011-05-21 14:20:46

symtab
Administrator
Website

I use ayksolutions and until a few days ago i was pretty happy. Now they have some 300$ fee for a DMCA, so we moved our sites to another location. We will search for another company when we'll have some free time.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#4 2011-05-21 14:34:21

Coscast

symtab wrote:

I use ayksolutions and until a few days ago i was pretty happy. Now they have some 300$ fee for a DMCA, so we moved our sites to another location. We will search for another company when we'll have some free time.

WTF! That means if they contact you with a DMCA complaint you have to pay 300$ ? Thats a good price for 1 Email.

sgt-halfsize-banner.jpg

#5 2011-05-21 14:57:10

Pikeypete
Website

symtab wrote:

Now they have some 300$ fee for a DMCA.

You serious??  Dear God.
One of my other sites I get about ten DMCA reports a week, at least. As long as I remove the reported thread/post it's fine.

For KinkKorner my host is offshore, Netrouting, they're awesome hosts.
Actually all of my servers are offshore, they're more lenient (so far), especially when it comes to perusing DMCA reports.

Board footer