Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-06-02 07:50:29

cutetallguy8

Migrate from hwdMediaShare to ASP

Hello,

I really want to purchase the script but before I buy, I just want to make sure if I can migrate my hwdMediaShare joomla site to ASP. I have a thousands of videos in my site now thats why theres is no way for me to migrate it manually.

Second is, is the member have an option what payment processor they will choose in Purchasing Premium account? Ex. is CCbill is the default payment processor then they can choose Paypal if they want.

Third is, How about my current joomla registered member? can I also migrate it to the ASP? also my current CCBILL and Paypals Premium members?

Fourth, Can I also migrate all of my Website Photos to ASP? I used Ignite Gallery - Joomla Photo Gallery in my site Photos.

I send a message in contact form but no answer until now. Please let me know ASAP.

btw my site is www.pinayskin.com

Thanks

#2 2011-06-02 08:07:52

cutetallguy8

Re: Migrate from hwdMediaShare to ASP

Hello, I just check the admin of the demo, is theres a way for a client to choose from payment processor? example , they can choose ccbill or paypal?

#3 2011-06-02 08:12:08

cutetallguy8

And also in my site the payment terms are 30 days subscription for $19.95 then automatic rebilling of $9.95 for 30 days till you cancel. is that possible in ASP?

#4 2011-06-05 17:29:18

symtab
Administrator
Website

Unfortunately currently you cant migrate from hwdMediaShare to Adult Script Pro. For the functions you've asked about:

1. You can only select one payment processor, however you are the second person to ask for a "fallback" payment processor. So we will implement this feature.
2. Automatic rebilling is not supported.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer