Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-11-27 17:40:26

thiva7

about ASPro

why this PERFECT script is not "used" for non adult video site? i mean i thing is very very easy for you guys make this script the best on internet in tube scripts. why only adult?

#2 2011-11-27 20:06:33

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: about ASPro

Time. Time. Time. We dont have enough time sad

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2012-02-11 00:54:06

jaydenblair@live.co.uk
Website

Because g upgrades fthen i think most people use it for a adult website then they would have to put more time in makinor non adult website's so the tube site's would not be as good

#4 2012-02-29 08:46:56

keiooz

That is why it is called Adult Script. Try to look for other scripts online.

Went down deep!! good.gif

#5 2012-03-04 14:16:08

rcephuk
Website

I used both script adult script pro and clip bucket on the same server and to be honest clip-bucket is not match with speed when retriving and playing videos as ASPro have. ASPro is more compact and rich with features which is good for large community tube-website. and I used PHPmotion on early stage and move to clip bucket. which i regret now sad.
Maybe some webmaster is looking for a non-adult alternative which is full features pack with all in one for cummunity-tube websites, and as well the script itself is compact and of course the number one is SPEED which is ASPro have all with it.
Maybe in the future when David have time with it he may consider to have a non-adult version as well. just my two cents.

thank you

Board footer