Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-01-05 02:36:10

Exidium

Where do we enter discounts?

Hey,

Where do we enter the discount codes like the 10% off ones? I added to cart and checked out but never saw a place to redeem the code, and neither did the CS rep from avangate.com.

Thanks,

Jeff

#2 2012-01-05 07:57:19

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Where do we enter discounts?

On the order page there is a checkbox that says: "I have a discount coupon". If you click that checkbox and input field for entering the coupon will appear. Can you please explain me what "CS rep from avangate.com" is?

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2012-01-05 10:50:44

Exidium

Well FML, it's there. I swear it wasn't there last night. Thanks for the help! BTW I also got two replies from two different people by emailing support (at) adultscriptpro.com, one within a couple hours, and the next within 6. So yea..for anyone reading this wondering about their support capabilities, they're solid.

Sure. "CS Rep from avangate.com" is Customer Service Representative, aka the person who picks up the phone when we call the avangate.com 1-800 support line.

Have a nice day big_smile

#4 2012-01-05 11:59:24

symtab
Administrator
Website

If any problems appear, just drop us a email. Thank you for your order!

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer