Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-12-05 22:33:26

Tigershark87

Few questions before purchase

Hi All,

Thank you for reading my post and for answering my questions.

Although I am new to this script community, I am already very familiar with the industry as a whole and would like to learn more before whipping out the wallet to purchase the script and all.

1. In terms of legal concerns because of using copyrighted content, does this script download the video and we then host it on our server? Or are we merely embedding the video from an alternative source (ie: not hosting the file, but just showing the video from another source)?

2. With hosting, is there a recommended country to use for hosting this kind of content? The only concern we have here is over DMCA notices for example of running a tube site. For anybody out there already using the script, are you satisfied with your host? If so who do you use and how much do you normally pay per month?

3. Do you provide any way to watermark the video with the name and/or logo of our site?

4. I realize we will need a great deal of custom development work including: custom plugins, design, and integration once an host has been discovered.. I know your company provides some of these services, however do you have an hourly rate established so we can estimate how much an item will cost?

4.1 > Is the code provided open source? We currently staff an part time PHP Developer and curious what kind of access he will have in case we need an emergency bug fixed or issue resolved when adultscriptpro is unavailable?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,
Phil

Last edited by Tigershark87 (2012-12-05 22:37:18)

#2 2012-12-06 08:01:59

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Few questions before purchase

Hi,

1. None of the methods included by default in the script infringe any copyrights (this includes upload, import from sponsors, mass embed, mfhg graber). The video grabber is also legal, but it depends which videos you download.
2. Ask your hosting about DMCA before buying (some hosts require you to pay 200-300$ for each DMCA they get).
3. There is a separate module which is sold for 49$.
4. Our hourly rate is 49$.
4.1. The code is NOT open source. Open source is a term related the open source licenses. If you are asking if you get the 100% source code, then YES you get the source code and you can modify anything you want.

Please let me know if you have any further questions/concerns.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2012-12-07 03:35:42

Tigershark87

symtab wrote:

Hi,

1. None of the methods included by default in the script infringe any copyrights (this includes upload, import from sponsors, mass embed, mfhg graber). The video grabber is also legal, but it depends which videos you download.
2. Ask your hosting about DMCA before buying (some hosts require you to pay 200-300$ for each DMCA they get).
3. There is a separate module which is sold for 49$.
4. Our hourly rate is 49$.
4.1. The code is NOT open source. Open source is a term related the open source licenses. If you are asking if you get the 100% source code, then YES you get the source code and you can modify anything you want.

Please let me know if you have any further questions/concerns.

Hi Symtab,

Thank you for the response to all of our questions.

Would you be able to recommend a good hosting partner for us .. one maybe that you've used before, or know that many of your successful users have as well?

#4 2012-12-07 06:19:28

symtab
Administrator
Website

We use http://www.ayksolutions.com. Ask them about the DMCA first, only a few locations dont require you to pay for that.

#5 2012-12-07 15:29:25

symtab
Administrator
Website

Well thats great news. Seems some kind of misunderstanding then...we had a server we had to move because one location required a fee for DMCA's.

#6 2012-12-08 07:19:47

Tigershark87

That's good news.. I appreciate all of the fast support.

Last question I hope lol = If we purchase the service to have you install the script on our server, what is your typical turn around time?

Thank you!

Last edited by Tigershark87 (2012-12-08 07:19:59)

#7 2012-12-08 08:56:34

symtab
Administrator
Website

Usually the same day if you order in the morning. No longer than 48 hours.

#8 2012-12-08 21:53:17

Tigershark87

symtab wrote:

Usually the same day if you order in the morning. No longer than 48 hours.

Perfect thank you!

We will probably purchase the script and a few addons this weekend.

Board footer