Adult Script Pro Community Forums

Create, help and share your ideas with the community!

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-04-18 13:05:26

Pierre

Webcam chat module

I was thinking about a streaming webcam chat module done sometime in the future.
There could be 1 user with webcam broadcasting and multiple guest users could peep and chat via text and also do a 1  to 1 private chat with the user. Users could be setup to pay per minute or via premium account. It would be like a small version of livejasmin or streamate etc.. as an asp module.

#2 2011-04-18 14:32:48

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Webcam chat module

Hmm...i will need to find some action script/flash programmer to code this for me, because i dont know anything about action script. The streaming part can be done via red5, however the programming part i cannot do. I will think about this and probably add it, if i can find someone to code it sad

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2011-04-21 17:37:32

mfeat50
Website

Have you looked at the video whisper live streaming script for this. http://www.videowhisper.com/?p=Live+Streaming all you have to do is integrate with this script.

Just a thought

Last edited by mfeat50 (2011-04-21 20:59:10)

#4 2011-04-26 22:59:03

MS_DA
Website

I thought about this too since i decided to migrate with our tube to Adult Script Pro. Sometimes the closest thing dun come in your mind lol. Well we installed / integrated the Multi6x All in one addon for flashchat 6x  on our VBulletin and IPS forums .  10 users can connect with cams and chat with unlimited others.   They offer a version with unlimited cams too but we didn´t get this working on our sites.

Both are quite cheap - $35 for the one or the other .

Maybe this can be integrated to Adult Script Pro. Take a look here for more infos

http://www.virtualjam.net/addons/

Ben

Board footer