Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-05-17 16:32:13

fetishsexplex

Needed - ASP / Multi-Server on nginx Expert

I am moving to a multiserver setup and need someone who can work with me for an hour or two to get my configuration working properly.  I had the site working as-needed with the single server, yet due to the niche I am moving towards I am required to serve via pseudostreaming from a VPS in Sweden.  I will pay for this service and will have you work with me over a teamviewer session during the process.  Please reply to this thread if you're interested, let me know your rate and a bit about your relevant experience.

Thanks!

Last edited by fetishsexplex (2013-05-17 16:33:25)

#2 2013-05-18 06:37:40

ful2fun.com
Website

Re: Needed - ASP / Multi-Server on nginx Expert

Multiserver..I think its easy you can just install the script on another server and add that server in your admin panel....

#3 2013-05-18 11:04:38

fetishsexplex

Wish it were that easy... with Multi-server you have the script on one box and your videos streaming from another box that does not have the script installed.  It uses FTP to transfer files to the streaming server, yet I'm not having much luck with getting it all to work as it should.  Anyone who has experience with this setup, please drop a note, I'll pay $100.00 for the person who can do this, my guess is that if you have the experience it's a 20 minute job...so pretty decent pay! smile

#4 2013-05-18 13:20:50

thiva7

Man ask adrian...he know the most his script. ..and he have this service.

#5 2013-05-18 14:31:03

ful2fun.com
Website

Yes Thats The Crrect that adrian knows ll thing.... but as i know it dont use ftp to transfer files i used once with multi server i just installed ther script on the same server and it worked for me........

#6 2013-05-19 09:39:15

symtab
Administrator
Website

I told you via email, that it works via FTP. You need the second server (the one in sweden) to have a valid FTP account and access to the video files (media/videos/*) and on the main site you need to add the server in Admin -> Video -> Servers -> Add. Its not complicated.
I tried to connect 3 times to your servers, none of the ssh connections that you sent me work.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#7 2013-05-19 10:06:07

ful2fun.com
Website

@adrian..... Does It need To Install Script On Add On Server To because We need  Folders Like /media/video/*9

#8 2013-05-19 15:54:47

symtab
Administrator
Website

There is no need to install any script on the second server. You only need to create folders media/videos/flv, media/videos/mp4 and media/videos/mobile.

#9 2013-05-19 21:03:50

DuttyRock

symtab wrote:

There is no need to install any script on the second server. You only need to create folders media/videos/flv, media/videos/mp4 and media/videos/mobile.

I will try to keep a mental not of this for future use.

#10 2013-05-20 10:22:26

symtab
Administrator
Website

Using multi-server is actually very simple:
1. Create a FTP account and make sure the location can be accessed via www server (you can use progressive or pseudostreaming).
2. Make sure folders media/videos/flv, and media/videos/mp4 and media/videos/mobile exist.
3. Add the server in Admin -> Video -> Servers ->Add
4. For the base root add media/videos (if the root is empty), if its public_html, then add public_html/media/videos
5. Use the test icon from Admin -> Video -> Servers to test the new server.

Thats it, unless the FTP server has problems or there is a unkown bug (at this time) in the script, it should work.

#11 2013-05-20 18:03:46

fetishsexplex

OK, so I got this working, what I was not understanding is that in the script the setting needs to be /%root%/media/videos in the settings (%root% being a variable for the root of the FTP site).   Now it works, on to trying to get the streaming working now, getting closer.  It's tough when you know the FTP server is correct yet the script still doesn't work.  I appreciate the additional explanation!

Board footer