Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-07-27 18:15:54

ivatigoal
Website

Need help with some settings

Is there any way to explain me these:

How can i use the point system i  order for members to be able to watch premium videos.

How can i use an image to be shown for the premium videos instead of your text "please log in or register....."  which by the way it need to be fixed yet. If someone is not loged in HW should get the log in message and if he is loged in he need to get the buy memberhip message.

Analtube4u

#2 2013-07-28 19:32:27

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Need help with some settings

The point system cannot be used for premium videos. This features is not implemented yet.

Will fix the upgrade/login text. You can add your image in Admin -> Extend -> Modules Manager -> Premium -> Config -> Player

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2013-07-29 09:03:36

ivatigoal
Website

Ok so what is the point system for?

That option is for having an image before each premium video. What i need is to have an image instead of the message if someone is not a premium member

Analtube4u

#4 2013-07-29 09:06:58

ivatigoal
Website

Furthermore how can i have an image or text below the "why to upgrade to a premium account" ???

Analtube4u

#5 2013-07-30 07:05:22

symtab
Administrator
Website

The point system was initially added for the calculation of popularity for users. It has nothing to do with the premium module. Probably in the future i will add the feature to upgrade to premium based on points.

Edit templates/your/template/premium_upgrade.tpl.php

#6 2013-07-30 09:57:14

ivatigoal
Website

Thank you for your reply and help. I managed to do that smile

Last questions (since i finally got approved by ccbil). It has to do with the rebill period. Is this in how many days after the first payment the second auto bill happens or is it for how many days the rebill will happen? For example for the trial period which is 2 days if i put at the rebill period 30 it means that it will rebill the client for 30 days once the 2 finish? or it will bill the client 30 days after the first payment? Also what would be the price for the rebill??? Furhtermore what is the use of the checked option at the billing plans?

Thanks

Analtube4u

#7 2013-08-02 16:20:07

symtab
Administrator
Website

It means it will rebill for 30 days after the initial period is finished (in this case 2 days).

Board footer