Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-10-18 15:40:52

cybra
Website

Recurring billing premium module problems.

Just want to give fair warning to anyone looking to use this script for premium paysites, that the recurring billing does not work the way it's supposed to. At first I thought it was the payment gateway (zombaio) but turns out the reason it's not billing after the 1$ trials is on my end. So it looks like I will have to migrate the entire site to another script. Which is a pain because (a) I actually like ASP and have used it on several of my free sites, and (b) I have spent lots of time and money on the template for my paysite. There seems to be no other way around it and no solution to the problem. And I have seen others experience the same thing. So yea you might not want to use this script if you are looking to offer trial memberships. But not trying to piss in anyone cornflakes, like I said I like the script, but the premium mod doesn't work with recurred billing.

#2 2013-10-20 16:47:29

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Recurring billing premium module problems.

Hmm...i will have to investigate this. I think we have a client that is using this with trial memberships with Zombaio and it works.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer