Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-11-15 17:46:25

discuss4u

Fast forward not working with Nginx

I have separated the original server into two. One of them is the main site and the other one is the video server.

Something is strange is that fast forward is not working with nginx on the video server, which the videos can be played without problems. Just fast forward is not working.

Yet, fast forward works perfectly when using apache for streming on the video server.

If I remember correctly, fast forward was working on nginx when the videos were on the main server. (In fact, it is apparent there is another bug. If there is a separated video server, videos, at least newly added videos, on the main server cannot be played (return 403, the hash is wrong) when secured link is enabled for nginx).

However, I have tested it that fast forward works perfectly on NGINX when secure link is not used.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Last edited by discuss4u (2013-11-15 19:36:25)

#2 2013-11-16 10:35:13

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Fast forward not working with Nginx

You need to edit the player config (modules/video/player/config.php) and add this:

,'queryString': escape('&start=${start}')

after:

'url': '<?php echo BASE_URL,'/misc/flowplayer/flowplayer.pseudostreaming-',FLOWPLAYER_PSEUDOSTREAMING,'.swf'; ?>

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2013-11-17 03:02:18

discuss4u

Thanks symtab

Eventually I think I have found out what happened. Instead of changing modules/video/player/config.php

I have made some changes to modules/video/player/config_common.php, there is a line

define('QUERY_STRING', '?start=${start}');

There is a "?" instead of "&". It should be

define('QUERY_STRING', '&start=${start}');

in the case of using secure streaming.

symtab, please help to see if you can fix this in the next version.

make the QUERY_STRING with ?start if secure streaming is not enabled, and &start if the function is enabled.

Thanks for your help symtab.

Last edited by discuss4u (2013-11-17 03:16:37)

#4 2013-11-17 15:21:54

symtab
Administrator
Website

Yes, thats the right thing to do. I didnt know which version you had, because i only added this in 1.0.7 ithink.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer