Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-05-14 17:54:56

ebizzz
Banned

Template designer available!

Hi,
i would like to offer my service, i've made several template for other script. Some of you might know me from the ''other'' forum. Seem the only template available for ASP is the default one, if you wish to have a different look to your site hit me up.

Pm me for quote and previous design.

#2 2011-05-14 18:02:36

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Template designer available!

You can name the other script, there are no restrictions on what you are allowed to say on our forum, except for: http://forum.adultscriptpro.com/viewtopic.php?id=18

If you find bugs or you have sugestions, we are more than happy to hear them.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2011-05-22 17:38:44

ebizzz
Banned

symtab wrote:

You can name the other script, there are no restrictions on what you are allowed to say on our forum, except for: http://forum.adultscriptpro.com/viewtopic.php?id=18

If you find bugs or you have sugestions, we are more than happy to hear them.

Thanks smile

here's one i've made for AVS, i can fully integrate it into ASP, if anyone interested.

Index

zHi4T.jpg

Categories

HLb9D.jpg

Videos

jcZl9.png

Games

NYG39.png

Player:

lNidg.png

Albums:

WwC2I.png

As for the price normally for none unique design it's between $49-$89 for unique design between $300-$500

#4 2011-07-23 22:36:21

pctv

ebizz i sent you a message

#5 2011-07-24 01:16:15

Darkdude

@ebizzz

I think we should be proud of having someone with your talent among us - I will serously consider to hire you when I'm ready for custom design.

#6 2011-09-19 12:50:03

dbone187

Don't send ebizzz anything he scammed me on adult video script forum for the premium script here he said it was a mod for adult video script and charged me 200 dollars and then i never heard from him. When I opened a case with Paypal he then finally contacted me and said that he had some problems with his HDD and would send me the "mod" when i closed the case. I then closed the case and have not heard from him since. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!

He is a scam artist and steals other peoples stuff and pretends its his own and tries to resell it, then sends you nothing.

His name is Eric Gauthier do not be scammed he also uses mediadial2@gmail.com for another email address...

Board footer