Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-04-16 11:04:03

MrPulse
Website

i don't receive email anymore

Hi Adrian, I can't send email from admin panel and can't receive email from my site and from user registration. Feedback Form give me this error:

SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host. (it is with gmail, but i haven't  changed anything, credential and password are ok)

Query: SELECT adv_id, title, description, type, url, code, image_type, image_url, image_ext, expire, blank FROM adv WHERE adv_group_id = 47 AND status = '1' LIMIT 1
Error Message: MySQL server has gone away
Error Number: 2006

#2 2014-04-16 12:52:57

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: i don't receive email anymore

First error with email, probably has something to do with gmail. Did you change anything in the script?
Second error happens because mysql server is either crashing or serving to many requests.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2014-04-16 14:16:02

MrPulse
Website

I changed anything recently, only i created some new email, and i had problems with sphinx search.

I've tried 5 minutes ago with thunderbird in my windows and it's work perfect. Thunderbird use another smtp server (smtp.googlemail.com instead of smtp.gmail.com) i've copy thunderbird setting but i have always the same error: Could not connect to SMTP host.

I tried to set my email site with roundcube and not even this works.

I asked to my hosting but for them everything is ok.

#4 2014-04-16 14:49:56

symtab
Administrator
Website

Did the email work before with the script?

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#5 2014-04-16 15:47:26

MrPulse
Website

Ok sorry Adrian, finally the hosting solved the problem. He said me that was an issue with the resolver.

Board footer