Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-05-02 19:37:57

ivatigoal
Website

This script is good but it needs support

It is a pity that this script is very good but the support is poor. I can understand that it is a one man show but seriously Adrian if you want to move this to the next level you need to hire someone. Most of us use this script as a business and not for hobby. We need better support. I am sorry to say that i will probably have to move to a bigger player to be sure that I get the support I need. Thank you for all your efforts though. I am sad if I go to other script because I always like to support smaller fishes but I cannot play with my money.

Wish you the best and hopefully someday this script will get the attention and love that it deserves.

Analtube4u

#2 2014-05-02 20:13:58

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: This script is good but it needs support

I'm really sorry, you feel the support is not good enough. I will add Premium Support for 99$ / hour, in which case i will reply ASAP (i will be able to hire someone to work on support only). Good luck with your site.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2014-05-02 20:29:44

ivatigoal
Website

Well 99$/hour is expensive. But at least it would be something. And in that case ASAP is not enough. For that price it should be in minutes. And you can't actually measure your support always on time. And what about bugs? Will you charge for them too? Cause my last mail was about a bug after the upgrade. But still no answer smile

Analtube4u

#4 2014-05-02 22:24:40

videocasalinghi

I want to defend the work of adrian

I have purchased many licenses of its script, I spent a lot of money with Adrian, I have sites where I use premium and excellent results, good profits, and I do not have websites, 33 pages, or 100 members
I believe in the work of Adrian, in the great willingness, to make everything work

I have to say that Adrian, although occasionally we must insist, is always intervened and solved my problems, and sometimes were not due to the script but the server settings or other

Do not think that other sellers offer great assistance or script without bugs in the new realese

As it is also very difficult to find people who are able to get help in the care sector

Also pay $ 99 year for assistance is not a large amount, if that server to have a better service

sorry for my bad English

#5 2014-05-02 22:57:23

thiva7

videocasalinghi wrote:

I want to defend the work of adrian

I have purchased many licenses of its script, I spent a lot of money with Adrian, I have sites where I use premium and excellent results, good profits, and I do not have websites, 33 pages, or 100 members
I believe in the work of Adrian, in the great willingness, to make everything work

I have to say that Adrian, although occasionally we must insist, is always intervened and solved my problems, and sometimes were not due to the script but the server settings or other

Do not think that other sellers offer great assistance or script without bugs in the new realese

As it is also very difficult to find people who are able to get help in the care sector

Also pay $ 99 year for assistance is not a large amount, if that server to have a better service

sorry for my bad English

99$/year? he said 99$ per hour not year.

#6 2014-05-02 23:50:42

videocasalinghi

with adrian we talked and we said year .. maybe there saimo poorly understood :-))
also true that if every small problem or inability to do their job of webmasters, asking for help, maybe $ 99 / hour would be little

very old post
http://forum.adultscriptpro.com/viewtopic.php?id=678

#7 2014-05-03 00:21:53

symtab
Administrator
Website

It will be 99$ / year for premium support (the response time will still be from minutes to 24/48 hours, thats what most scripts have, and its generally a backup time, because usually the reply is very fast (it depends on the situation)) and also for urgent situations/custom devel/consulting/whatever problem (except bug reports) it will be 99$ / hour (this is also standard, some scripts also have this for the install). This way i will be able to hire someone to do support all day (the problem is not really hiring someone, but finding that someone that has the patience and knowledge to reply to all the emails/problems). I consider my support to be good, not very good, but still good. Generally, i reply to all emails and all forum topics (in max 24/48 hours, except some rare exceptions). Sometimes very fast and sometimes slower (for example for the past almost 2 months i have been sick, and i will probably be for a few more months, not as a excuse, but this is the reality).

On the other hand, there will always be happy clients, that make good money and love my work, and there will always be clients that dont agree with support or with how i run things. In both cases, i try to do as much as possible. I'm really sorry, for all the situations where i was not able to reply as fast as possible. I hope to improve my response time in the future and find a solution for these kind of problems.

#8 2014-05-03 00:26:34

thiva7

symtab wrote:

It will be 99$ / year for premium support (the response time will still be from minutes to 24/48 hours, thats what most scripts have, and its generally a backup time, because usually the reply is very fast (it depends on the situation)) and also for urgent situations/custom devel/consulting/whatever problem (except bug reports) it will be 99$ / hour (this is also standard, some scripts also have this for the install). This way i will be able to hire someone to do support all day (the problem is not really hiring someone, but finding that someone that has the patience and knowledge to reply to all the emails/problems). I consider my support to be good, not very good, but still good. Generally, i reply to all emails and all forum topics (in max 24/48 hours, except some rare exceptions). Sometimes very fast and sometimes slower (for example for the past almost 2 months i have been sick, and i will probably be for a few more months, not as a excuse, but this is the reality).

On the other hand, there will always be happy clients, that make good money and love my work, and there will always be clients that dont agree with support or with how i run things. In both cases, i try to do as much as possible. I'm really sorry, for all the situations where i was not able to reply as fast as possible. I hope to improve my response time in the future and find a solution for these kind of problems.

the true is you try for good support and most cases you doing good .

PS: you have forget my convert situation. you said asap and still not fixed

Thank you

#9 2014-05-03 00:41:12

newxxx

or get  "unlimited" ASS script, which is what i have

http://www.adultsearchscript.com/order/

for lifetime premium support

Last edited by newxxx (2014-05-03 00:41:55)

#10 2014-05-03 02:17:52

ivatigoal
Website

I never said anything about the script. I only said about the support. I know it is a one man show and it is difficult. And I already said he is doing his best. But if he wants to go to the next level this is not enough. I don't mind paying for premium support (not of course 99/hour, per year ok) but offer such service. I have seen many people waiting days for an answer. I am really sorry for the health issue of course. When he does reply he fixes really fast. But this also was happening before not just now. He clearly needs to hire someone. He used to have someone. I don't know if things were faster or not. But he has to try to offer premium support otherwise he will be without clients soon and it will be pitty cause I can see his hard work he put on this this. Did not wanted to offend anyone just to point put the weaknes of support

Analtube4u

#11 2014-05-03 02:46:23

ivatigoal
Website

videocasalinghi wrote:

with adrian we talked and we said year .. maybe there saimo poorly understood :-))
also true that if every small problem or inability to do their job of webmasters, asking for help, maybe $ 99 / hour would be little

very old post
http://forum.adultscriptpro.com/viewtopic.php?id=678

Exactly very old thread but what changed since then? Three years after and no premium support offer. Maybe its finally time to offer this as an option? Finally? He said it would be available with v 1.0 but we are almost near 2.0

I did not say anything for FREE support anyway.

Analtube4u

#12 2014-05-03 08:31:21

Tigershark87

Just curious is $99 per hour ONLY for urgent support requests? I ask because I previously was given a quote last week of $49 per hour for custom development work.

Thanks
- T

#13 2014-05-03 11:30:56

symtab
Administrator
Website

I understand what you are saying, and i also think that the support needs improvement. Finding someone to do support, is not easy, i have tried it several times. For now i will continue like it is now, and once i find someone to do the support, i will introduce Premium Support. For those that pay yearly, it will probably be 99$ (still the responsive time will be from minutes to 48 hours) and also Priority Support (and also Custom Devel) for 99$ / hour. I hope to have a better product, with less bugs, and less maintenance work.

@Tigershark87: yes, currently custom development is 49$ / hour.

#14 2014-05-10 21:56:01

Tigershark87

Great thanks!

Board footer