Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-03-27 14:38:48

symtab
Administrator
Website

[UPDATED] Sorry for my delay

Hi,

I'm really sorry, i've been slow this week. I'm a sick and i have to go to the doctor every day. I hope everything will get back to normal next week.

UPDATE: I didnt get better and i have to sit in bed. I bought a laptop table and i can work from bed, but i'm slower and also i get tired very fast. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for understanding,
Adrian

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#2 2014-05-19 18:26:19

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: [UPDATED] Sorry for my delay

My situation is not better at all. I'm still sick, but at least i can work from bed. However, last week i found out that my father has cancer and i go every day to visit him at the hospital. I will try to keep up with support as good as i can. Development on Adult Script Pro 2.0 will be stopped until i see what happens. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and delay. Thank you for understanding.

#3 2014-05-29 04:38:27

symtab
Administrator
Website

Sorry again for my delay. Yesterday i was all day in the hospital. I just came home for a shower and i'll go back. My father was operated, so i hope in 1-2-3 days he will get better and i will be able to resume my work.

#4 2014-06-23 08:04:35

symtab
Administrator
Website

Today i'm driving back to my own place and i hope that starting with tomorrow support and development will be back to normal. Thank you for understanding.

Board footer