Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-01-26 09:35:35

Jacob

Admin log in issue

This has, has to be a bug. This happens to me every week. Tested on 3 different servers, happens every week.

I come at the /admin/login.php page and enter the right credentials and click enter to log in but the page stays idle there. I have to keep going into FTP to comment out the vauth line to do changes. I'm extremely frustrated. Tried VPNs, TOR, proxies, different computers, deleting all sessions from /tmp/sessions and clearing cache but nothing helps. Hell, people from different countries try themselves but they still can't log in.

Why does it always happen to me? I asked other ASP webmasters and most don't have the problem while some say they do. They just commented out the vauth line and added password protected directories to avoid the trouble. This is not safe. Why does it happen to only a handful of people? What special are we doing that is causing this?

#2 2015-01-26 11:17:08

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Admin log in issue

Hmm...the best way to find the problem is to ask each of the webmasters that have this problem. Basically what exactly does happen:
1. When does this happen? After the install? Or after you have x number of visitors? High load?...
2. Did you modify any code?
3. Does it work if you clean the sessions folder?

Most of the webmasters dont have this problem, however ocassionaly i get emails or forum posts related to this problem. Common causes: invalid permissions or full hard drives.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2015-01-26 14:13:53

ful2fun.com
Website

I Never Have That Issue. But It happens When You Restore Some Database With New One. Or High Server Loads. otherwise Its Never Happened With me.

#4 2015-01-27 04:50:52

Jacob

symtab wrote:

Hmm...the best way to find the problem is to ask each of the webmasters that have this problem. Basically what exactly does happen:
1. When does this happen? After the install? Or after you have x number of visitors? High load?...
2. Did you modify any code?
3. Does it work if you clean the sessions folder?

Most of the webmasters dont have this problem, however ocassionaly i get emails or forum posts related to this problem. Common causes: invalid permissions or full hard drives.

1. This happens all of a sudden and remains consistent. I e-mail you every time it happens and after 2-3 days, it gets fixed so I was assuming the whole time that you were fixing some bug? I'm not sure if it can be because a lot of visitors because I try rebooting, that doesn't help. I don't receive a lot of traffic at the moment either. This issue has been happening to me for about 4 months now.
2. I modified the theme but nothing to do with the ACP. ACP related, I did add a index.html file in the past. Related: http://forum.adultscriptpro.com/viewtopic.php?id=2893
3. Doesn't work even after cleaning sessions.

Also, I'm not exaggerating. I contacted some webmasters from this forum in the past and they said they faced this issue too though sad

#5 2015-01-27 07:48:57

symtab
Administrator
Website

I understand, however its not easy for me to find a solution for a bug i cannot replicate. Since this only happens to a few webmasters, its probable that it has something to do with the server. Who else did you contact? I will also write them an email. Maybe we can replicate the bug and i can fix.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#6 2015-01-27 09:26:23

Jacob

True. I can understand. I will send you an e-mail with the list of names when I'm on my personal laptop. The problem is currently there on the website, can you please take a look?

I messaged you my SSH log in yesterday.

Message Title: -snip-
Sender name Initials: -snip-

Last edited by Jacob (2015-01-29 23:51:41)

Board footer