Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-10 19:32:06

Jacob

Possible bug with admin uploading?!?

I believe when an admin account uploads a video from frontend then he gets demoted to "registered".

Is it because in video configuration, I have given the "registered" group permission to upload only. If so then how can an admin upload in the first place?

#2 2015-02-11 06:39:18

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Possible bug with admin uploading?!?

Hmm...i just checked the code and the user is not demoted, unless you made some changes to the code. Admin is already a registered member, so he will be allowed to upload.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2015-02-11 08:59:38

Jacob

Re: Possible bug with admin uploading?!?

Maybe it's a something else somewhere overriding it or a piece or code is missing which doesn't specify what to do if an admin uploads?  I've never made any changes with the code except for theme but that was mainly the index.

I'm 99% sure that this bug exists. I noticed that if you upload through an admin account, log out from the frontend and then try to log in to /admin/, it won't let you. After you comment out the log in page and browse ACP, you would notice that the admin account was demoted to "Registered". That specific account, not all admin accounts.

Board footer