Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-01-28 12:39:40

bugfix

NuevoPlayer in ASP 2.0 What to Expect???

Seeing as Nuevo will be a plugin option for 2.0 i think its important state any problems. i have had many and i think many others have had as well with Nuevolab.
A lot of people like this player and i do too. What i do not like is Nueolab as a company and there unclear ways of getting extra money from you. This has to be a consideration when deciding to go with this player. Hidden fee's? yeah there are loads of extras and these are unclear when buying this player or products there T.O.S  is just made up to suit there needs one must be aware of them when purchasing anything from NuevoLab. 
Dont get me wrong about this post guys... i do not have anything personal against Nuevolab or its staff i just think everyone needs to be aware of these things before considering a buy of any of these products.
Examples:
1. If you purchase the player you must decide which integration install you want. (What is not clear here is that if you need to change it for any reason. Not the lic player but the install to another script say.) It costs you money. As well as that.. Say you have a integration already bought for another site and would like to use it? well you cant.
this information should be available before purchase. Integration for other supported script costs € 20.00 (This is not clear when you buy the player and choose the Integration.)
2. Plugins like progressive thumbs is a one time buy and you can not use it again??? (if you need to re-install for some reason... buy it again) Again not clear at purchase.
3. Domain name changes 8 euros (sure why not money is money)
4. Any plugin you buy is only to be used on one domain. so if you have several domains? (buy that plugin over and over again) again not clear in website T.O.S or at purchase.
5. Support : I have nothing to say here except you will have issues like everyone has had with Support from Nuevolab terms such as arrogant,rude,condescending,disgusting, nasty, terrible, dreadful, ghastly, horrid, horrible, vile, foul, abominable, appalling, atrocious, horrendous, hideous, offensive, objectionable all come to mind. Just have a look at Nuevo forum or even this forum or AVS's and check all the arrogant responses from them.

If you dont need there support and like the player at 45 euros and can put up with all the bullshit this is the player for you.. If you can not i would recommend staying well away from any products or services from Nuevolab.

#2 2015-01-28 17:05:41

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: NuevoPlayer in ASP 2.0 What to Expect???

We will have the following players integrated in Adult Script Pro 2.0: nuevo player (this will be the default), flowplayer flash, flowplayer html5 and videojs html5.

For nuevoplayer the following is available by default without any costs:
1. The player integrated in the script with our banner and text (watermarked).
2. The advertising plugin to show banners over the flash/html5 player.

If you buy the branding free option (which will cost 49$) you will get the unwatermarked player + the thumb progress plugin.

The player can only be used on one domain (or any subdomains). I'm not sure about the fee for transfers yet, but there will probably be a small fee. I will do the support for the Adult Script Pro integration (the one that comes with the script).

If you are not happy with nuevoplayer you can use any of the other players that are integrated.

If you have any questions/concerns, please let me know.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2015-03-12 00:02:18

DuttyRock

bugfix wrote:

Seeing as Nuevo will be a plugin option for 2.0 i think its important state any problems. i have had many and i think many others have had as well with Nuevolab.
A lot of people like this player and i do too. What i do not like is Nueolab as a company and there unclear ways of getting extra money from you. This has to be a consideration when deciding to go with this player. Hidden fee's? yeah there are loads of extras and these are unclear when buying this player or products there T.O.S  is just made up to suit there needs one must be aware of them when purchasing anything from NuevoLab. 
Dont get me wrong about this post guys... i do not have anything personal against Nuevolab or its staff i just think everyone needs to be aware of these things before considering a buy of any of these products.
Examples:
1. If you purchase the player you must decide which integration install you want. (What is not clear here is that if you need to change it for any reason. Not the lic player but the install to another script say.) It costs you money. As well as that.. Say you have a integration already bought for another site and would like to use it? well you cant.
this information should be available before purchase. Integration for other supported script costs € 20.00 (This is not clear when you buy the player and choose the Integration.)
2. Plugins like progressive thumbs is a one time buy and you can not use it again??? (if you need to re-install for some reason... buy it again) Again not clear at purchase.
3. Domain name changes 8 euros (sure why not money is money)
4. Any plugin you buy is only to be used on one domain. so if you have several domains? (buy that plugin over and over again) again not clear in website T.O.S or at purchase.
5. Support : I have nothing to say here except you will have issues like everyone has had with Support from Nuevolab terms such as arrogant,rude,condescending,disgusting, nasty, terrible, dreadful, ghastly, horrid, horrible, vile, foul, abominable, appalling, atrocious, horrendous, hideous, offensive, objectionable all come to mind. Just have a look at Nuevo forum or even this forum or AVS's and check all the arrogant responses from them.

If you dont need there support and like the player at 45 euros and can put up with all the bullshit this is the player for you.. If you can not i would recommend staying well away from any products or services from Nuevolab.

Totally agree, I had to downgrading from player 8 to player 7 because he refuse to accept the fact that he and his install instruction is not perfect, his thinking is this "if 4 out of 10 people install it properly then it's the 4 peoples problem not his and his product".

Anyhow, people should be warned about that guy, i think there should have been a vote if we want that player or another player by default Or guarantee good customer service when that instruction FAIL while updating the player, trust me, just search around this forum an see.

Last edited by DuttyRock (2015-03-16 00:49:20)

#4 2015-03-12 06:18:33

symtab
Administrator
Website

Adult Script Pro will support Nuevo Player, Flow Player and Video JS (and in the future Flowplayer 5 and JW Player). By default the script will use the Nuevo Player, however its all a matter of selecting which player you want from the Admin Panel. You will not be forced to use nuevo only. For the Nuevo Player integration that comes by default with Adult Script Pro i will provide support.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer