Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-04-07 01:24:43

DuttyRock

Blog

Okay, how does the blog work? i added /blog/ in menu tab but get this error

Query: SELECT b.blog_id, b.user_id, b.title, b.slug, b.content, b.likes, b.rating, b.rated_by, b.total_views, b.total_comments, b.meta_title, b.meta_desc, b.meta_keys, b.add_time, b.status, u.username FROM blog AS b INNER JOIN user AS u ON (u.user_id = b.user_id) WHERE blog_id = LIMIT 1
Error Message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 8
Error Number: 1064

In admin panel when try to view the blog i created i ger this error

Query: SELECT b.blog_id, b.user_id, b.title, b.slug, b.content, b.likes, b.rating, b.rated_by, b.total_views, b.total_comments, b.meta_title, b.meta_desc, b.meta_keys, b.add_time, b.status, u.username FROM blog AS b INNER JOIN user AS u ON (u.user_id = b.user_id) WHERE blog_id = anal-sex LIMIT 1
Error Message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'to-do-anal-sex LIMIT 1' at line 7
Error Number: 1064

#2 2016-04-07 06:15:20

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Blog

hmm..probably bugs, fixing in 2.2.1

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2016-04-08 19:27:47

DuttyRock

Okay, still waiting for an upgrade copy of ASP 2.2.0, how long before the 2.2.1 comes out? im really looking forward to the Blog.

#4 2016-04-10 07:22:44

symtab
Administrator
Website

wanted to release 2.2.1 already. it contains more than 10 fixes, but i want to fix some bugs related to photos/image processing (it seems like the features i added in 2.2 dont work with all versions of image magick...)

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer