Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-06-24 20:20:19

Exidium

User uploaded videos with an optional link to their site.

First off,

I fucking love what you have done with this script. It is easily the best adult tube script on the market. You were right about none of the scripts available having all the features that an adult tube should have, this is quoting you from the last post on your avs mods blog. There are like half a dozen solid scripts out there, but they had all the features you wanted scattered all through out them, but this one adds them all at an extremely competitive price point.

/ass kissing

I just have one teensy tiny request. It is a feature that I saw on aws script that I have always looked for in other scripts but never found it. The idea is I want to show some love to my fellow affiliates who take some time to upload a video by letting them add a link to their site from mine. Since we are making the worlds greatest adult tube script here, I figured why not suggest it.

Hardsextube.com has this feature, here is a pic:

http://i.imgur.com/wSAyR.gif  [nsfw]

The white text never changes, it's just the purple link that does.

This isn't a deal breaker by any means, as I will buy this script anyway, but just thought it should be suggested.

Keep up the great work!

-Exid

edit: [nsfw] tag added

Last edited by Exidium (2011-06-24 20:28:58)

#2 2011-06-26 09:17:56

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: User uploaded videos with an optional link to their site.

You can already do that. You can display text, image or html advertising banner under the flash player.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

Board footer