Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-03-05 14:45:14

David
Administrator

Need templates......

To All,

We need templates and we're currently looking for individuals that can come up with unique designs for ASPro. If you are interested or know someone who may be interested, please feel free to contact us at support@adultscriptpro.com. We would like to officially endorse a couple of unique templates and offer it to our clients. Since we are close to coming out of BETA and going on to our full version, we are trying to focus on other areas to better our service. This is a great opportunity and the potential reward is limitless.

Don't be shy and let us know what you got! smile

Thanks,

David

#2 2012-03-05 17:24:06

ful2fun.com
Website

Re: Need templates......

What type Of Uniqueness You Are Searching for Colors Or Design Etc .

ful2fun.com
livesexpirates.com

#3 2012-03-06 08:22:27

celavey

Right. There should be a category including rules that needs to follow for creating the ideal template.

Got me all pumped up!! vbulletin-eek.gif

#4 2012-03-06 13:09:28

David
Administrator

I'm looking for different colors and designs. Keep in mind I'm not looking for only one template, I need MULTIPLE templates. They should be appealing and attractive to the majority. These templates will be featured on our site as a item customers can add to their shopping cart if they want to buy. So the templates will need to look slamming if you want it sold over and over again at a good price smile

I simply just need templates and regardless if you want to be paid a one time payment for it or you would like us to offer it to our clients and make % off each sale we are willing to work something out if we find the right templates.

If you have adult tube site templates you've done before, please show us.

you can always contact us at support@adultscriptpro.com

Thanks!

Board footer