Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-03-13 15:20:16

cutetallguy8

Help me get a merchant specially Zombaio

Hello Everyone,

*1st sorry for my bad english:P

Does anybody here can help me to approve in Zombaio? And also please give me advice, I can pay for your help. smile 200$ (After successfully Approve by Zombaio)

I need some who is located in USA, Canada, EU, Australia or Japan that can help me register a business so I can signup in Zombaio.

=============================================

Before you can start processing with Zombaio, please note:

You must be located in the USA, Canada, EU, Australia or Japan --> I live in Asia (Philis). Anyone here can help/Assist me to apply Business in USA, Canada, EU,   Australia or Japan

You must have a functional website --> I already have of-course running in ASP

US companies and sole traders have to provide us with IRS form W-9. ---> Of course if im successfully have business in given country I will have this.

Zombaio is a processor only for adult entertainment membership sites --> im ok with this
    We only accept merchants selling adult membership services (one time or recurring) --> im ok with this
    We encourage you to become an ASACP member, or at the very least follow ASACP Best Practices --> im ok with this
    Zombaio does not accept sites with: illegal content or animal sex --> im ok with this

Please have the following information available before you proceed:

Business information, including tax # and license # --> For sure I will have this if I have company in given country
    Principal information, including ID#/passport # ---> is it ok my Philippine ID's
    Bank details, including SWIFT/BIC,ABA, account number etc. ---> is it ok my Philippine Bank Account

#2 2012-03-16 17:58:04

kuerten
Banned

Re: Help me get a merchant specially Zombaio

There are plenty of people in this who could help you with this. Good luck.

Everybody Lies vmware_happy.gif

#3 2012-04-24 05:53:39

Sexians.com

Why don't you try CC Bill? If you want, I can give you the sales contact at CCBill who can assist you with this.

The only issue is with the Visa processing which is limited to US, Canada & European continents. If you are in Europe continent, then you get Visa processing free.

#4 2012-04-24 10:06:31

cutetallguy8

I already have ccbill, and yes I cant accept visa and addition to that i recieve lots of denial email from them. Thats why im looking for backup merchant to accept master and visa card.

#5 2012-04-24 10:07:40

cutetallguy8

Btw its ok now. Some one here already give me good advice. Thanks smile

#6 2012-04-24 10:44:31

Sexians.com

cutetallguy8 wrote:

I already have ccbill, and yes I cant accept visa and addition to that i recieve lots of denial email from them. Thats why im looking for backup merchant to accept master and visa card.

What type of denial emails you are getting, sales? If so then probably people might be using stolen cards on your site to purchase membership which later is going to be disputed anyway.

Board footer