Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-28 20:50:02

ful2fun.com
Website

GoogleBot Making Problem In Crawling Site

Hello Friends,

Recently I Studied And find That GoogleBots And Google Algorithm Have Changed After That GoogleBot Getting Problem In Crawling Site Specially It Takes To Much Time To Respond To GoogleBots And My VPS Specially Start Screaming For Over Utilization Of Resources. So What Should I Do And How To Increase Page Speed And Site Speed To make It Easier For GoogleBot........

ful2fun.com
livesexpirates.com

#2 2012-04-29 02:37:54

THS
Website

Re: GoogleBot Making Problem In Crawling Site

Its the ads and not the script.  I am having the same issue.  Google shows page load times of 12+ seconds when in reality the script is loading the pages in under 1 second.  The ads (juicy, exoclick, ero, bla, and others) for whatever reason sometimes take a long time to load.

#3 2012-04-29 07:22:42

ful2fun.com
Website

So What You Did Then I Have 2 POp Ads But Other Ads Are Ok It Have No  Problem And I Added Pops 3 Months Ago Why It Is Creating problem Right Now.....

ful2fun.com
livesexpirates.com

#4 2012-04-30 04:28:02

THS
Website

It varies on their server.  Sometimes its fast, sometimes its slow.  It has nothing to do with the type of ad or how many.  It has to do with Googles request from California, to your server, to the ad server, back to California.  That comprises your total page load time.  When you put all of those factors in place, it shows a slow load time.  This is not an accurate load time because when you view your site, you see it show all your content immediately and the ads usually come in as well a bit later.  This has no impact on the users just your stats with Google.  I ignore that now unless its over 10-15 seconds.

#5 2012-04-30 06:51:09

ful2fun.com
Website

Ok Lets See What Happen Or We Get Some Thing For It In Higher Capacity If Source Is Good...........

ful2fun.com
livesexpirates.com

Board footer