Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-30 21:39:06

outsocial

A few questions

I am thinking about purchasing a licence within the next week but have a few questions...

1) I have been looking at other sites and see that when you click on a video that is playing it links directly to an external site, is that always the case and can it be disabled?

2) Can you add your own site name to videos

3) if someone uploads a video can you stop them from deleting them again?

4) can videos be sent to a cue for moderation before going live

5) can I just assign certain uploaded videos to the members only area, or so that they will display on the site but will not play unless logged into the paid area?

Apolagies for all the questions, its just that this is the best script I have seen and want to make sure I have answers to all my questions before I purchase.

Thanks in advance.

#2 2012-05-01 04:55:28

THS
Website

Re: A few questions

1.  This is usually a part of the video owners embed player and can not be bypassed (at least not without violating their TOS).
2.  If you run a custom SQL statement you can.
3.  Not sure on this one, but I would say probably.
4.  Yes.
5.  Yes.

No apologies necessary and welcome!

#3 2012-05-01 06:12:34

symtab
Administrator
Website

1. You can chose between hosting, hotlinking and embedding videos. Hosting means you store the videos on your server (highest revenue, highest server costs), hotlinking means the videos are stored on the sponsors server (usually) (highest revenue, low server costs, sometimes unavailable because you cannot control the videos) and embedding means you use the embed code provided by other sites (you have no control over the flash player, the parent ads are displayed and in some cases users are redirected tothe parent site, no bandwidth costs, low server costs).
2. No by default, but watermarking will be added in future versions.
3. Yes (by default following actions can be taken on delete: suspend, delete and move to anonymous user)
4. yes
5. yes

Questions are always welcome.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#4 2012-05-01 07:14:24

outsocial

Thank you for your replies

Board footer