Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-06-18 02:43:29

Valistix

Business Cards? Anyone?

I know these are tube sites...
BUT, I also know that this is a business.  Would it be wrong to have business cards printed out for my tube site, that I can give people?  Should I not use my name on the cards?  What do you guys think about this?

#2 2012-06-19 18:09:24

Valistix

Re: Business Cards? Anyone?

Well, what if you don't have the rights to ALL your videos?  Then should you be passing out business cards?

#3 2012-06-19 20:30:12

Valistix

The downside is that you can't put your ads on embedded videos, right?  So if I embed, is the buffer speed reflective on both mine and the host's site, or just mine?  Also, if I even do a combination of embedding and grabbing, I probably shouldn't be handing out business cards, hm?  To keep my site on the positive side of the horrendously gray area, I should just stick with embedding?  Then while I'm exclusively embedding, I should be okay to hand out business cards...  Ahhhhhh.....  I'm trying to grow an empire, and there are so many things to think about.

#4 2012-06-19 20:35:45

ful2fun.com
Website

YOu can Put Ads On Embedded Videos See My Site I Am Having It...........Its All Embedded......

ful2fun.com
livesexpirates.com

#5 2012-06-19 21:20:13

Valistix

ful2fun.com wrote:

YOu can Put Ads On Embedded Videos See My Site I Am Having It...........Its All Embedded......

ful2fun.com
livesexpirates.com

I'll have to look at it when I get back to my hotel room.  I've noticed something about the mobile versions of these sites.  They never seem to give you the option to view as full site.  I hate looking at mobile versions of websites....  It just looks odd to me.

Board footer