Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-06-30 17:27:47

quirkmedia
Website

Statistics

I see on the demo of the new version coming out soon that there are less visitor statistics being shown. I assume its to speed up the script.

Is it possible to create a module (one I would definitely be willing to pay for ) that could gather visitor stats and even go further than what is currently shown.

Such AS:
popular sponsors
what banners are clicked
popular categories
+ many more possibilities

Can this be somehow done, so maybe instead of always showing stats, only prepare them once asked for in this module, thus not slowing down script.

Please note I am talking out my ass as I know nothing about coding, I would just love to see more stats smile

#2 2012-07-01 07:16:04

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Statistics

The statistics for video views are removed, because it creates a lot of problems for high traffic sites (and most of the owners disable these statistics). The statistics are still there, but you need to enable them from the admin panel. I will consider this for the future version.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2012-07-01 15:47:42

THS
Website

Additionally, the power you get with Google Analytics is far greater and less impactful on high traffic sites.  Its really hard to compete with a company that has tons of programmers and money and has been doing stats for years.

#4 2012-07-01 19:38:47

symtab
Administrator
Website

I agree with google analytics. I'm thinking to actually integrate their stats. They have a javascript API with charts which i can embed in the admin panel.

#5 2012-07-01 21:07:15

THS
Website

symtab wrote:

I agree with google analytics. I'm thinking to actually integrate their stats. They have a javascript API with charts which i can embed in the admin panel.

That would be cool.  The biggest thing that I hate about GA - that I have created for myself - is the ability to have a dashboard with all my different sites (non-ASP) metrics on it.  So say you had several tube sites, you could login to one and see everything about the others.  I think that is one section were ASP could make some serious $$$.  Add to the script the ability to admin multiple ASP sites from one admin console.

#6 2012-07-02 05:26:55

symtab
Administrator
Website

I will think abou the option to admin more sites from on admin control panel.

#7 2012-07-02 05:46:30

THS
Website

symtab wrote:

I will think abou the option to admin more sites from on admin control panel.

Totally, but thats so far down the road like 1.6 or even a 2.0 feature imo.

#8 2012-07-02 07:44:27

symtab
Administrator
Website

I agree.

Board footer