Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-06-30 17:58:35

Valistix

AutoTags

I've been very general and very descriptive  with my AutoTAgs, but for some reason, when I use the Mass Embedder (which now, is working much better), the videos seem to be going to the wrong categories, and it seems my AutoTags are kinda being completely ignored.

#2 2012-07-01 07:13:51

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: AutoTags

The automatic categorization is not 100%, like 70-80%. Its impossible to make it 100%, because it depends on the title and tags of the video that is embedded. If the title and tags dont contain any string that is defined as a auto term for any category, then its impossible to find the category. Did you add the Auto Term in Admin -> Video -> Category -> Edit for all categories?

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2012-07-01 07:19:45

Valistix

symtab wrote:

Did you add the Auto Term in Admin -> Video -> Category -> Edit for all categories?

I did.  It's not even seeming to be a close match for many any of the categories.  I made it as specific & generic (at the same time) as I can.  I'll keep playing around with it and see if I can change some things to achieve better results, though.

#4 2012-07-02 04:55:58

Valistix

I am still having many issues regarding videos not being embedded to the proper categories.  I have tried a lot of troubleshooting for this, and it seems to still not be working.  Please, whenever you get a moment, can you take a look at this for me?  It will be confusing and frustrating for my visitors, if they cannot find videos by clicking on their respective categories.

#5 2012-07-02 05:27:32

symtab
Administrator
Website

I will check this ASAP (like 1-2 hours).

#6 2012-07-02 06:19:34

Valistix

Thank you, Sir.

#7 2012-07-06 16:23:04

Valistix

It's still not working on my site, and I've peeked around at other sites listed on here, and I'm noticing that trend on their sites as well.  For example, I have a Ballbusting section on my site and it's so obvious that 99% of the videos that were added have absolutely nothing to do with Ballbusting.  I think I see what the issue may be.  If I allow it to Autodetect the Category, it has a great chance at finding relevant material per Category.  The problem is that I'd have Categories that haven't had any video content added to them at all, so when I try selecting the specific Category from the pull-down menu, this is when I notice that it seems to ignore the selected Category, and just seems to fill that Category with movies, regardless of what it's about.

#8 2012-07-06 19:09:14

symtab
Administrator
Website

I do not understand. If you select the category from the dropdown then all videos will be added to the selected category. If you leave it on Autodetect does it work?

#9 2012-07-06 20:38:40

Valistix

symtab wrote:

If you select the category from the dropdown then all videos will be added to the selected category.

Yes.  However, it adds the videos to that category, whether the video is related to that particular category or not.
For example, if my category is "Asian"...
I select "Asian" from the dropdown, and click on "Embed Videos", it will embed X amount of videos for that category, but you will see many videos that are not even related to "Asian".  It's like it completely ignores the auto-tags when you choose the specific category.

symtab wrote:

If you leave it on Autodetect does it work?

Yes.  It works well with Autodetect.  The problem is that it just may not ever embed videos for all your categories.  I've embedded well over a thousand videos, yet, I have some categories which still remain untouched.  Nothing's been added to them, and if I try to select that specific category from the dropdown, then I run into the above issue, in which nonrelated video content is extracted from the embeddable site(s).

#10 2012-07-06 21:20:40

symtab
Administrator
Website

Ahh...it does not work they way you are using it. In order to add only Asian videos you need to  a page from the site from where you embed videos that has only asian videos on it. Basically something like: http://www.redtube.com/redtube/asian
For the categories that remain untouched, are there many videos that should go in those categories? Which categories are untouched?

#11 2012-07-06 21:56:27

Valistix

symtab wrote:

Ahh...it does not work they way you are using it. In order to add only Asian videos you need to  a page from the site from where you embed videos that has only asian videos on it. Basically something like: http://www.redtube.com/redtube/asian
For the categories that remain untouched, are there many videos that should go in those categories? Which categories are untouched?

Much, much, much, much better!!!!  Many thanks to you, Sir!
I've been trying to figure out what the problem was for the longest....

Board footer