Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-07-07 14:29:40

Valistix

"Shuffle"

I think a great feature to add to ASP, would be the ability to "shuffle" your videos inside their categories.  When you're getting videos from other locations, sometimes the videos can be too closely categorized for tens of videos at a time.  It would be nice if you could shuffle all the contents of one particular category, so that all of the videos are assigned temporary IDs, and then they receive their new shuffled IDs.  Like, for example rather than running into an issue of two videos being set to 1, 2, or 3, etc...  due to lagspike or whatever, they first become tmp1, tmp2, tmp3, etc... and then are assigned random numbers (of the numbers that were submitted, so that it doesn't interfere with videos from other categories), like 1, 2, 3, etc...  Does this make sense?  It makes perfect sense in my head, but I suck with words.. sad

Last edited by Valistix (2012-07-07 15:05:47)

Board footer