Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-03-24 11:02:43

videocasalinghi

3 Feature Requests

Hello

I thought of two mods, I try to explain with my bad English ;-) :
I have a video site amateur and would like to make some for a fee so I thought:

1 - those who upload their videos can receive automatic some credits to watch the video premium, when the video is accepted by the admin

2 - an affiliate system for webmasters where they can earn if the customers are registered with their are productive

3 - a system to make it possible for webmasters to include on their sites one or more random video

bye
videocasalinghi

Last edited by videocasalinghi (2011-03-24 11:03:01)

#2 2011-03-24 11:07:16

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: 3 Feature Requests

1. Right now users that upload can set their own banners, so this is some kind of revenue. What you want cannot be added right now, but in the future i can add it (if i add right now, i could only make it simple like, once they have 10 uploaded videos, they get premium for 1 day or something like this).

2. I've thaught about the affiliate system for some time now. I will add it. Basically what i can do, is check if http://www.domain.com/anything-here/?refcode=xxx is set and if set, check and save in a database the refcode if anyone registers and buys something while the refcode is active (refcode is being propagated in the backend for everything the visitor does). Would this be enough?

3. I'm working on this, a small api with a iframe. At this point however it will be only for traffic exchange, not affiliate.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2011-03-24 14:40:09

videocasalinghi

1 - I think the reward system is more for regular customers so if you have a payment to view the video, say type coins,
we can give the coins for each video uploaded
example: user uplad 1 video = 2 coins if video is accepted by admin he can see two video premium
2 - We would like feedback gains of 'affiliate in% on sales of its customers and a demand for payment
3 - not enough to change that url sent to the site with http://www.domain.com/anything-here/?refcode=xxx ??

#4 2011-03-24 15:37:32

symtab
Administrator
Website

Got 1 and 2, however 3 from what i understand you want a api to be able to do traffic exchange?

#5 2011-03-24 16:47:27

videocasalinghi

yes :-)

for traffic exchange and for affiliate
Some time ago I saw an example script videotube that created a White Label to be made to existing sites or creating new sites
I do not remember the name of the script grrrr

sorry my shit english :-)

#6 2011-03-24 17:18:30

symtab
Administrator
Website

Like i said before, i understand what you write in english perfectly.

Basically i'm thinking of a simple api like rss that can help other webmasters include your videos on their site and also if you have 2 sites
running adult script pro, you can just exchange videos easily.

I can also create a iframe with videos, so that also works.

Board footer