Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-07-11 01:50:51

Valistix

Question about Unique Visitors

Okay, so I've been looking at my CPanel, my Google Analytics, and my Juicy Ad popunder impressions, and these numbers seem to differ greatly.  My question is "why?"

Does anyone know why Google Analytics is so different from CPanel?  Also, the popunder is supposed to show for each UV at least once, so why do my numbers not reflect what's seen in CPanel (or even Google Analytics)?  I'm just curious about this.  Thanks

8697199.jpg
8697202.jpg
8697204.jpg

Please help me understand.  Thank you.

#2 2012-07-11 02:13:49

Mitomind

Re: Question about Unique Visitors

There is this new thing called... GOOGLE.  Brand new company.  They are starting this "search" thing.  I personally don't think it's going to be too much of a success.  They "claim" it's going to organize information.  The library is good enough for me.

I did a search on Google for "Google Analytics vs. CPanel analytics" and there was actually some information.  It was amazing.  The site was blazing fast on my Gateway 2000 running 56K!  Gotta go, need the phone to make a call, so I have to disconnect.  Good luck!

------------------------------------------------------------
BEWARE!  Y2K is going to kill us all!!!  Take it seriously!!!

#3 2012-07-11 02:34:40

Valistix

You don't have to be a dick about it...

#4 2012-07-11 02:40:26

Mitomind

Calm down... I'm just kidding.  Hope you find the info your looking for!

#5 2012-07-11 02:51:38

Valistix

Mhmm...  ^_^

#6 2012-07-11 03:49:03

Valistix

If anyone else has pondered this, I've found something... Not really technical, but it does make logical sense...

I like cpanel stats myself as they are nice and robust generally - so it's not a surprise I like them!  And I believe they should be spot on - as it's attached to the host.

The reality is though that the industry prefers and accepts Analytics results. Google Analytics results.

It's sort of like if you wanted a piece of jewelry valued, and your trusted neighbor who has been working for years from his garden shed, producing amazing pieces of jewelry, takes a look at your piece, and values it at a sum that makes you dance for joy.

You then go in to the City, and you want to insure the piece, so your Insurance company sends you to the biggest and most recognized Assessors with an impeccable reputation for a corporate assessing giant. And they look at it and value it at half the amount.

In order to get it insured - they will only accept the designated Assessors assessment, not your darling equally trustworthy neighbor's....

So too with Google Analytics.

#7 2012-07-12 09:19:37

jaydenblair@live.co.uk
Website

Cpanel one is done by month and the over is done by day.

Board footer