Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-07-13 12:43:36

ful2fun.com
Website

How Reconvert All Videos And thumbs And Default All Videos to Mobile

Hello Friend,

How Reconvert All Videos And thumbs And Default All Videos to Mobile Also. If Any uploader Uploads Video It Should Convert To Mobile Also How Should We Make That....

ful2fun.com
livesexpirates.com

#2 2012-07-13 19:21:30

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: How Reconvert All Videos And thumbs And Default All Videos to Mobile

If a video is uploaded then its automatically converted to mobile. You need a recent ffmpeg version for this to work. You cannot regenrate all thumbs (in 1.0 you can, but it will never work for all thumbs, like 20 videos at a time or 50 or something, but for all, like 10.000 its impossible).

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2012-07-13 19:31:37

ful2fun.com
Website

Re: How Reconvert All Videos And thumbs And Default All Videos to Mobile

If We can Why Cant We Convert All Means We can Schedule It Or Increase Execution Time I Told you About That Before Also its Not Converted To mobile Automatically So Can you Check or If you Can tell me How To regenerate I Will Do That. FFMPEG is Latest version With Yamdi,QT-FASTSTART all I have Installed Is Latest leaving php which is 5.3........

ful2fun.com
livesexpirates.com

Board footer