Adult Script Pro Community Forums

The forum is here for legacy reasons. No new posts will be created. User registration is disabled! If you have any questions, please email us or check https://www.adultscriptpro.com for more details!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-08-13 00:28:16

ptsguy

Howto MVC w/ ASP

I wrote a small program that parses cam provider XML feeds for one of my tube sites and recently purchased ASP and would like to incorporate the program into ASP. I read the creating modules HOWTO that is posted in this section, but does anyone know how to get ASP to handle a MVC layout? My script contains a view file(the actual html file with the form for selecting cam provider and then displaying the cams), a controller file(which provider uses $_GET to get the provider from the form), and the model file(functions, parse the xml feed and return assoc.array)

#2 2012-08-13 05:33:29

symtab
Administrator
Website

Re: Howto MVC w/ ASP

You cannot use the files as they are. You need to modify the files to work with Adult Script Pro. Is this going to be a frontend module,which will display the cams on your site? If yes, then create a template file in templates/your-template/cams.tpl.php (this should be your view file), then create a module file modules/cams/cams.php (this should be the model) and you can also add the controller in the same cams.php file (you can create a separate modules/cams/helpers/controller.php file if you want for the controller and access it with VHelper::load('module.cams.controller'); VHelper_cams_controller::parse()...for example). Now in mysql add a new module (you need to do this from phpmyadmin or mysql console). Let me know if you have any further questions.

Adult Scripts: Adult Script Pro - Adult Search Script
Adult Advertising/Traffic: Plug Rush - EXOClick - PopAds

#3 2012-08-13 11:05:00

ptsguy

Re: Howto MVC w/ ASP

k, lemme give that a twirl here this morning...

Board footer